I have some bumps on my arms and legs, people say it could be calcium deposit but I am not sure and I have gotten 2 new ones in past 2 weeks.?

Dr. Steven Zimmet
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: You need to be seen

It's very difficult to say.
This might be folliculitis, or keratosis pilaris, or something else. It's impossible to determine what diagnostic tests you might need, or what treatments might be appropriate without being seen. You should see your dermatologist.

In brief: You need to be seen

It's very difficult to say.
Dr. Steven Zimmet
Dr. Steven Zimmet
Dr. Pierre Moeser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Unusual

If they are calcium deposits, it would be very unusual and would signify an internal problem. Most bumps on the skin are not calcium deposits.
I would start by seeing your primary care physician. If he or she cannot diagnose these bumps, you would need to see a dermatologist and possibly have a biopsy and other tests.

In brief: Unusual

Dr. Pierre Moeser
Dr. Pierre Moeser