Hey im not on Depo-Provera provera (medroxyprogesterone) I was on provera (medroxyprogesterone)(medroxyprogestone) to regulate my cycle. I have always had them. Im 25 and now ttc . Can I take Clomid cd3?

Dr. Armando E. Hernandez-Rey
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Provera/Clomid

Yes you can start Clomid on day 5 of your cycle after a flow from provera (medroxyprogesterone).

In brief: Provera/Clomid

Dr. Armando E. Hernandez-Rey
Dr. Armando E. Hernandez-Rey

I'm assuming you have already had an evaluation regarding your hormones which has led your physician to prescribe the provera (medroxyprogesterone).
If you have pco, you may need metformin at a later time, if Clomid alone is unsuccessful.

Dr. Katherine Sutherland
Dr. Katherine Sutherland
Dr. Katherine Sutherland
Though Clomid may be the right thing for you to help you get pregnant, it is not clear to me that you need it. I always like to have a clear diagnosis of what is being treated before deciding on the right treatment. If you do not have a definitive diagnosis, I would encourage a consultation appt with your doctor or with an infertility specialist.
Dr. Jane Van Dis