I just got bad pain/numbness tingling in the pinky side of my right hand hand feels numb starting to creep down arm just spent an hour dying my hair?

Dr. Val Koganski

In brief: Nerve compression

You most likely compress/ squeeze a nerve( at the neck level c8, or at the elbow : ulnar nerve) while keep your arm up dying your hair. You might have inflammation , arthritis, or muscle spasm at these levels.
You should see a neurologist to have emg/ncs to clarify the level.

In brief: Nerve compression

Dr. Val Koganski
Dr. Val Koganski
Dr. Daniel Mass
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Nerve problem elbow

When you are dying your hair your elbows are completely bent.
This puts pressure on the ulnar nerve, which gives numbness and tingling in your little finger. You should see a physician.

In brief: Nerve problem elbow

Dr. Daniel Mass
Dr. Daniel Mass