I just got bad pain/numbness tingling in the pinky side of my right hand hand feels numb starting to creep down arm just spent an hour dying my hair?

Dr. Val Koganski
In brief: Nerve compression
You most likely compress/ squeeze a nerve( at the neck level c8, or at the elbow : ulnar nerve) while keep your arm up dying your hair. You might have inflammation , arthritis, or muscle spasm at these levels.
You should see a neurologist to have emg/ncs to clarify the level.

In brief: Nerve compression
Dr. Val Koganski
Dr. Val Koganski
Dr. Daniel Mass
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Nerve problem elbow
When you are dying your hair your elbows are completely bent.
This puts pressure on the ulnar nerve, which gives numbness and tingling in your little finger. You should see a physician.

In brief: Nerve problem elbow
Dr. Daniel Mass
Dr. Daniel Mass
Dr. Vikram Patel