I was wondering if a teen has low estrogen levels will they develop all the womanly qualities once the estrogen is introduced?

Dr. Mark Perloe
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Low Estrogen

Estrogen levels vary throughout the menstrual cycle.
If periods are absent, a good first step is to check for pregnancy, then try Progesterone withdrawal. If a bleed occurs, estrogen is likely ok. If no bleed, FSH levels are checked. If high, consider ovarian failure, if low hypothalamic hypogonadism due to stress, exercise, anorexia, or genetics could be the cause. Bcpills may be advised.

In brief: Low Estrogen

Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Kevin Daus
Yes I feel once the estrogen is given back to the teen, she will develop her womanly qualities. But like Dr Perloe states, she needs to be evaluated for the cause of the low estrogen. Hope this answers your question.
Dr. Bachar Al-Alami
ADHD & Autism

Mother nature will take care of that as you through puberty , unless you have a different reason to use it ?

Dr. Bachar Al-Alami
Dr. Bachar Al-Alami
Dr. Jane Van Dis