I ate a few grapes, and a banana last night, and it gave me bad (smelly) gas. What could it be?

In brief: Some people develop

Gas with bananas.
Gas production is common with cabbage, broccoli, brussel sprouts, broccoli, asparagus, cucumber, peppers, apples, raisins, prunes, bananas, avocados and melons.

In brief: Some people develop

Gas with bananas.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela

In brief: Might never know.

Because digestion transit time is variable for people, it's sometimes very hard to associate what you put in one end with what comes out the other. Lots of gas is smelly - could it be the grapes? Sure.
.. But it could've been anything you ate in the past 72 hours.

In brief: Might never know.

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Adam Smith