Can paitents of heart sarcoidosis go into cardiac arrest?

Yes. Sarcoidosis of the heart can block the electrical system and cause both arrhythmias and heart block which can lead to cardiac arrest. This is a very serious condition and sometimes requires a pacemaker or even an implantable defibrillator. Cardiology consultation and management is highly desirable.
Yes. Yes, cardiac sarcoidosis increases the risk of ventricular tachycardia, which may progress into cardiac arrest. Often patient with this condition get implantable defibrillators (icds) to prevent cardiac arrest.