Where can I get the best treatment for sarcoidosis?

Pulmonologist. Since most sarcoidosis starts or involves the lungs, pulmonary medicine specialists are the most common treating physicians. However, immunologists and rheumatologists can also be effective providers. Since so many organs can be involved by sarcoidosis, many different specialists can be required for management.
Pulmonologist. Usually, a pulmonary physician is where the treatment starts, then if needed, other specialists can get involved.