What is primary pulmonary hypertension like?

Dr. Charles Burger
Internal Medicine - Pulmonology

In brief: PH

High blood pressure in the lungs is called pulmonary hypertension (ph) or pulmonary arterial hypertension (pah).
Primary ph is now known as idiopathic (no clear cause) pah which is a chronic and life-changing disease that can lead to breathlessness and right heart failure if left untreated.

In brief: PH

Dr. Charles Burger
Dr. Charles Burger
Dr. Shahin Tavackoli
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Shortness of breath

I am not sure that i understand your question, but if you're asking what it feels like, i would have to say it usually generates a feeling of shortness of breath.
Primary pulmonary hypertension is an older term, the classification of pulmonary hypertension is now much more complicated.

In brief: Shortness of breath

Dr. Shahin Tavackoli
Dr. Shahin Tavackoli