Anyone here treat hereditary angioedema (hae)?

allergists can help. There been exciting and new pharmaceutical options developed for the treatment of acute attacks of hereditary angioedema. Typically board certified allergists are well-versed in the diagnosis and management of hereditary angioedema.
Allergist. HAE is a rare genetic disorder with a family hist 75% of the time. There have been 6000 pts in the USA diagnosed. 25% of pts have a new genetic mutation therefore no family history. Allergists almost always treat this disorder but only a small percentage are experts. Treatment should be in association with an expert. Contact the HAEA for an expert in your region.