What is monoclonal gammopathy about?

MonoclonalGammopathy. Is paraproteinemia associated with multiple myeloma. The most important fact that it is not cancer.
Please read below. According to mayo clinic.Monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (mgus) is a common precancerous condition affecting people 50 years of age and older. It was first described by mayo clinic researchers in 1978 and is characterized by the presence of an abnormal protein in the blood called a (monoclonal) protein. Has(1 percent each year) of progressing to a blood cancer muliple myloma.