Does a gluten free diet help lower antibodies?

Not generally. Often a person on a gluten free diet makes fewer antibodies to gluten than people eating gluten. So, if you are having a blood test to diagnose celiac disease, don't stop gluten before the blood is drawn. Antibody production overall remains the same as long as one eats a balanced diet with good nutrition. The standard test for celiac disease is still the intestinal biopsy; eat gluten until then .
Yes. Patients with celiac disease who follow a strict gluten free diet with usually stop producing pathologic antibodies to ttg and resultant improvement in small bowel inflammation.