Has anyone used peginterferon alpha 2B and temezolomide for melanoma?

Dr. Eric Whitman
Surgery - Oncology
In brief: Alone or in combo?
Both of these drugs have been used separately to treat metastatic or high risk melanoma.
However, the combination of these two drugs must be considered experimental, without even knowledge of safe doses let alone efficacy.

In brief: Alone or in combo?
Dr. Eric Whitman
Dr. Eric Whitman
Dr. Hung Khong
Internal Medicine - Oncology
In brief: Yes, individually
Peginterferon is approved for stage iii melanoma after surgical resection.
Temozolomide is not approved for melanoma but is often used by doctors for stage IV melanoma. I am not aware of the combined use of peginterferon and temozolomide. If there is, it must be in a clinical trial to assess safety first.

In brief: Yes, individually
Dr. Hung Khong
Dr. Hung Khong