How do you boost your immune system to fight off flu?

No magic pill. Many people are looking for some "magic pill" to "boost their immune system". There is no such pill. However, there is a way to boost your immune system, live a healthy lifestyle. Proper diet, proper sleep- wake cycles, healthy environment, proper exercise are the foundation of good health and good immune health. Supplements should be used selectively to supplement a healthy diet.
You can't. As far as we know, you can't. Even if you could, it might not be a good idea. In years of pandemic influenza outbreaks, such as the infamous 1918 epidemic, the people with the healthiest immune systems (the healthy older children and young adults) were most likely to die from the flu. The best way to prevent flu is to get vaccinated each year and wash your hands frequently during flu season.