Is auto immune deficiency treatable?

Clear definition. Immune deficiency means that there is a defect in the immune system, and the person is more susceptible to have infectious diseases and cancer. There are ways to help be free of infections. Autoimmunity is a disorder in which the immune system attacks one or more of our own organs, due to a defect of regulation/tolerance. Treatment is with medications to suppress the immune responses.
Controllable. The symptoms of auto-immune disease is controllable. See a rheumatologist for specific diagnoses and treatments.