Is there anyone reading this that may treat the auto immune diseases ankylosing spondylitis or reiter's?

Most rheumatologists. These problems are generally best treated by rheumatologist, although astute internists, family practioners, may do a good job if trained in the uses of medicine to treat these problems. Most of my practice in rheuamtology are patients with overlap spodyloarthritis!