Chronic fatigue syndrome--same as ebv?

Chronic fatigue. Although some people with cfs have have some antibodies suggesting recent ebv infection, most do not. There are probably multiple triggers for cfs.
EBV may progress. Ebv is not the cause of cfids/me, however, about 5% of active ebv mononucleosis cases progress to become cfids/me.
Many things. This is multifactorial and requires a csi like approach for diagnosis and treatment. Treatment should focus on adequate sleep patterns, hormone balance, treatment of chronic infections, rethinking nutrition and excercise.