How much does double eyelid surgery cost?

Eyelid surgery. The cost of cosmetic eyelid surgery varies by surgeon and demographic location. Also, every surgeon is different and performs the surgery slightly different. Make sure that your surgeon is board certified and trained in this type of surgery. http://www.dassmd.com/eyelid-surgery/index.html.
Quite variable. Do you mean the creation of a double eyelid or do you mean both upper and lower lid blepharoplasty? There are different techniques which may be recommended based on your appearance. Depending on the surgeon, area of the country, etc the price may range up to several thousand dollars. Seek consultation with a qualified facial plastic surgeon for a quote specific to your needs and desires.
Varies. Depends on what is need to be done, and what problems need to be corrected. Also depends on what part of the country you live in. Prices vary greatly.