I'm having blood discharge from my nipple. What kind of doctor is a breast specialist?

Breast discharge. You may ultimately need a surgeon for biopsy, but it would be best to start with your primary care physician -- who might be a family physician or internist. Either can explore your history, examine you carefully, and make helpful recommendations. Best wishes to you.