What are my chances of getting breast cancer if no one in my family has it?

Can estimate but. .. The gail model which is available on the nci website is a good way to assess "relative" risk but will not tell you if someone is going to get breast cancer. The majority of patients diagnosed don't have a family history. The number one risk factor is being female and having breast tissue. This is the reason for population screening via bse, cbe, & mammography.
The GALE model. If you google the gale model, you can input your age, number of pregnancies, family history etc. And it will give you the percent chance of you having breast cancer in the next 5 years and your lifetime risk of breast cancer.