Something hurts near my right breast. Can it be a breast cancer?

Unlikely but get eva. Most things that cause pain tend to be benign and most of the bad things (i.e. Cancer) are unlikely to produce pain until they become advanced and obvious. That being said, if there is a symptom that persists and produces concern, see your doctor for further evaluation.
Probably not. Breast cancer is usually not painful although that should not be taken as a fact in all cases. Advanced breast cancer, of course, can be very painful. Pain is usually associated with fibrocystic changes in the breast which are found in almost half of all women. They are not thought to raise your risk of breast cancer. Get checked.