Masturbation with the breast because my wife likes doing this, but I worry about breast cancer?

Dr. Richard Orr
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: Don't worry

There is no proof that manipulation of the breast, wearing or not wearing bras, or use of deodorant has anything to do with developing breast cancer.

In brief: Don't worry

Dr. Richard Orr
Dr. Richard Orr
Pathology

In brief: Good news

I hope you BOTH enjoy this, and keep working hard to make one another happy.
Nothing you can do while enjoying each other will increase anybody's cancer risk. You know that breast cancer is much more common in lifelong celibates than in sex workers -- it's from the correlates, of course, but the fact should still reassure you. I'm glad you have each other. Best wishes.

In brief: Good news

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology

In brief: There is no risk

Of using breast for penile manipulation, with or without ejaculation, that poses any risk of breast cancer.

In brief: There is no risk

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery