I have had a tingling pain down one side of my body, no energy, joint pains and urology problems and am worried I may have ms. Is this a.Possible?

In brief: MS is possible
These symptoms can all occur with multiple sclerosis.
You should absolutely seek evaluation from a neurologist.

In brief: MS is possible
Dr. Robert Mordkin
Dr. Robert Mordkin
Dr. Visalakshi Vallury
In brief: Possible
Tingling, numbness, weakness, double vision and many other symptoms can be early signs of ms.
However it is important to remember that a number of other problems can have similar symptoms. It is important that if you are concerned , you should see your doctor and undergo a thorough examination.

In brief: Possible
Dr. Visalakshi Vallury
Dr. Visalakshi Vallury
In brief: Unlikely, but
Your problems may be due to an issue within brain or neck, and would not hurt to get a full neurological exam.

In brief: Unlikely, but
Dr. Marsha Davis