Is it possible to have periods after we became pregnant? We had sex and after 22 days I got periods. It was late by 7days? Is I pregnant? Plz give

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Pregnant
You cannot have menstrual periods when you are pregnant.
You can't. You can have vaginal bleeding when pregnant for many other reasons. Are you certain you are pregnant, based at least on a reliable serum test?

In brief: Pregnant
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
In brief: Pregnancy test
It's entirely possible to have some bleeding after you get pregnant.
Also, it's possible there is a problem with the pregnancy, such as an early miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. It's also possible that you aren't pregnant & something else made your period late. The first thing to do is take a pregnancy test and find out.

In brief: Pregnancy test
Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Adam Levy