Is it possible to have periods after we became pregnant? We had sex and after 22 days I got periods. It was late by 7days? Is I pregnant? Plz give

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Pregnant

You cannot have menstrual periods when you are pregnant.
You can't. You can have vaginal bleeding when pregnant for many other reasons. Are you certain you are pregnant, based at least on a reliable serum test?

In brief: Pregnant

Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore

In brief: Pregnancy test

It's entirely possible to have some bleeding after you get pregnant.
Also, it's possible there is a problem with the pregnancy, such as an early miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. It's also possible that you aren't pregnant & something else made your period late. The first thing to do is take a pregnancy test and find out.

In brief: Pregnancy test

Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Jane Van Dis