I masturbate with my right hand but my penis is curved to the left, did I make it that shape?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: No you didn't

Not related. # of men have penis curved to left, interestingly, virtually never to the right.
Right-handed men normally use that hand to masturbate. Curve is hopefully mild, in which case will not interfere with either urination or sex. Significant curves can be corrected surgically by urologists with a 'nesbit procedure'.

In brief: No you didn't

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: Let's ask about this

I am going to refer this to a prominent urologist, dr klauber of boston, and other specialists on ht.

In brief: Let's ask about this

Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Jane Van Dis