I am having pain on my foot where my second toe on my right foot connects to my foot. Swollen also! I have been to the doc already should I go again?

Dr. Karl Mangold
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle

In addition to dr. Schnur's comment, pain at that particular joint can also be associated with pre-dislocation syndrome, or damage to the joint from overload/overuse.
Untreated this will lead to joint instabliity and dislocation. Another specific cause is an injury called avascular necrosis (freibergs infraction.) it is imporant to get a correct diagnosis and treatment to avoid future problems.

Dr. Karl Mangold
Dr. Karl Mangold
Dr. Elliot Schnur

Swelling at that joint could be consistent with arthritis, infection, or be related to trauma.
This does require additional medical attention.

Dr. Elliot Schnur
Dr. Elliot Schnur

In brief: Stress fracture

Get an x=ray to rule out a fracture.
It could also be a capsulitis.

In brief: Stress fracture

Get an x=ray to rule out a fracture.
It could also be a capsulitis.
Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Arnon Rubin