How to know your ovulating? I'm 21 with a 5 yr old and a 3 yr old I want a baby girl so bad and im trying to get pregnant but I don't kno wen im ovulatin

Daily body temp. Take your body temperature starting immediately after a period. Plot these temperatures on paper. At or about the 14tdh day from the onset of your last period you ovulate and there is a slight rise in body temperature. This will show up on the graph that you have plotted on paper. You cannot choose whether it is a boy or girl that results. Concentrate intercourse at this time of the cycle.
Basal temperature. You should do basal body temperatures, as they can sometimes indicate when you ovulate. Take your temperature as soon as you are conscious each morning. Do not get up or go to the toilet. Just take your temp, and graph it out. You should see a 0.1-0.4 degree spike when you ovulate. And start your prenatal vitamins now.