Why does it hurts when I get an erection while my glan of my penis is out, it feels like its goin to rip the skin thats on the bottom of the glan ?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: ? Foreskin related

You say "when my glans is out" presumeably means that you are uncircumcised and have a tight foreskin (phimosis) &/or a tight penile frenum (midline web under glans) tight froeskin may respond to steroid cream & certainly to circumcision.
Tight frenum can easily be divided under local or general anesthesia. A urologist can ceratainly take care of you.

In brief: ? Foreskin related

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Tito Vasquez
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: It shouldn't

It generally should not hurt and your skin should be able to accommodate an erection.
An infection, adhesions around the base of the glans, a congenital deformity, or a contracture or scar could be possible reasons why you are experiencing pain. You should go to a urologist for a comprehensive examination.

In brief: It shouldn't

Dr. Tito Vasquez
Dr. Tito Vasquez