Can you take omeprazole or Pepcid (famotidine) while pregnant?

Sure, if needed. All the gastric protectants you asked about can be safely used in pregnancy and lactation, provided they are clearly indicated. Gerd is pretty common in pregnancy due to mechanical and hormonal changes and ppis and h2bs can help significantly. Check for helicobacter pylori and eradicate it if present!
Prefer Pepcid (famotidine) Omeprazole (prilosec) is category c, Famotidine (pepcid) is category b & therefore considered safer to take in pregnancy. Like everything else, check with your OB physician to see if there are safer alternatives and to see if your symptoms warrant treatment. Sometimes dietary changes and activity can improve heartburn or reflux disease considerably. Avoid the spicy stuff!