Is a canker sore that is not white oral cancer?

Canker sore. A canker sore it typically a painful while are that can have a red border. It lasts about 10 days. There are many other causes of sores in the mouth and if yours has been present for. 2 weeks it is best to see a dentist or oral surgeon to get it checked out.
Not likely. Oral cancer is progressive. Most abnormalities in the oral cavity come and go. If you have an abnormal area that lasts for more than three weeks you should have someone examine it. You can reduce your risk of oral cancer by not smoking, not chewing tobacco, not drinking too much alcohol.
Not necessarily. Oral cancer is less common in younger people than older people but the incidence in younger people is on the rise due to human papilloma virus (hpv). If this sore doesn't start to get better within a few days or isn't gone within a week or two then see a dentist to get it checked.
No, need more info. "canker sores" is a loose label for open mouth sores. The causes for wounds that are ulcerated are many. Herpes simplex is a viral form, bacterial infected wounds are another. This wounds with simple rinsing and avoidance of irritation will heal in a few days. Longer open wounds that do not heal require examination by a dentist after 12 days. Brush biopsy is a simple quick inexpensive test.
No. Highly unlikely. This is very unlikely, as a canker sore heals on its own or with the help of several treatments, like mouthwash. Some large ones may recur and be painful, and are not always white or all white. These often occur after mouth trauma or spicy foods, and stress. They occur at any age. Mouth cancers can present as non-healing ulcers that can be painful, in people over 50, and tobacco users.