I have bacterial vaganoses and don't know what to do anymore, how do I get rid of it please help?

BV. See your fp or gyn for confirmation & treatment. (s)he can also discuss ways to help prevent it.
See a gynecologist. Bacteria vaginosis is a minor infection and your gynecologist will explain how to treat and make sure that you don't have other contributing or aggravating issues.