Im 10 weeks pregnant and having sharp pains in my stomach and constant feeling of passing out. I have a hemorrhagic tear&ovarian cysts that are known?

In brief: Time to see the Dr.
A person with a "constant feeling of passing out" needs to see a doctor right away, to find out why he or she feels like passing out, regardless of whether or not she is pregnant.
It could be internal bleeding, dehydration, a heart problem, or other things. The person should go by ambulance, or if symptoms are milder, be taken by another person to the dr. Or E.R. (never drive when feeling faint).

In brief: Time to see the Dr.
Dr. Eric Weisman