Removed IUD may and trying to get pregnant so I had sex everyday and then my period comes?

Dr. Stephen Sudler

In brief: Normal

While fertility usually returns quickly after iud removal, the uterus may still have been recovering from the effects of the iud and not ready for conception.
There are generally only about 5 days of the month that intercourse will lead to conception, and the best chance is only about 1 in 4 on one of these days. Keep trying. 3 out of 4 women will usually get pregnant within 6 months.

In brief: Normal

Dr. Stephen Sudler
Dr. Stephen Sudler
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine

In brief: 1 year

Totally normal couples may take up to one year, in some cases a little longer, to conceive naturally.
Don't be discouraged.

In brief: 1 year

Don't be discouraged.
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Jane Van Dis