A tick bit me, and I have a rash all over my upperbody, but it isn't bulls eye rash, what is it?

Hard to say. Rashes are always difficult to diagnose without actually seeing it. I would recommend seeing your physician for this issue.
Good question. It could be a secondary skin infection and / or lyme's or a related tick borne infection perhaps. You should see your doctor to get this looked at as soon as possible.