How to know if am hipoglucemic, im always scared, I check my levels more than 5 times a day, the lower was 80 and I feel nervous and everything?

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY

In brief: Hypoglycemia

Is rare to have symptoms with blood sugar above 80.
Most people have symptom when sugar is below 60 (irritable, sweaty, dizzy, weak). Drink something sweet (oj, coke) that brings sugar up. You really need to see a doctor, we cannot manage patients on this format.

In brief: Hypoglycemia

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY

In brief: Hypoglycemia

See doctor. Don't understand why you check sugar so often.
Are you diabetic, if so what meds you take?. We can answer this on this format. Hypoglycemia is easy to prevent and/or treat once we know the detail history.

In brief: Hypoglycemia

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Eric Weisman