I have been taking Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) for 4yrs. I feel like I can't remember anything I study. Why is this? It helps me focus, be alert andkeep on track...

New or old problem? You didn't indicate whether your problem with remembering things is new or has been true even since you started the adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine). Stimulants don't have a specific benefit for short-term working memory, which is where we store material we study. If it used to help but isn't any longer, then definitely worth talking to your doctor about the problem. If always a problem, may need a study coach.
Becoming immune. You may be immune to the effects of the adderal now, so it is less effective. Maybe your dr can increase the dose, or change you to vyvanse, (lisdexamfetamine) or another drug. Dont forget your diet either- the feingold program, at feingold.Org, has helped many people with adhd, without drugs!