I am 6.4 inches and only21 is their any type of medicine or treatment that can help me increase in penis size?

Dr. Vance Harris
In brief: None.
There is nothing that will change size other that a terrible surgery full or risks and few results.
Be confident in who you are. This is a confidence problem in your own mind, not in your partners mind i would bet. You are normal. Be happy with that. Be kind and confident and a good person. That counts, not size.

In brief: None.
Dr. Vance Harris
Dr. Vance Harris
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
In brief: Average
Your penis falls well within the average size range according to studies by trojan condoms.
Other studies have shown that average size is preferred by female partners.

In brief: Average
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Peter Kurzweil