I have a cold since 2 weeks now and no amelioration even with cold medecine, should I get worried? Lost my sense of taste since 2weeks too

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Zinc deficiency

A pediatrican at cleveland clinic reported that administration of supplementary zinc was helpful in treating colds in children.
It is also well known that loss of taste is related to zinc deficiency. It should be taken with a well rounded multivitamin.

In brief: Zinc deficiency

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Teresa Carson

In brief: Sinusitis

With no relief from otc medicine and now with taste problems, i would think sinusitis- have your md check for that.
Based on other unnamed symptoms, more may be considered.

In brief: Sinusitis

Dr. Teresa Carson
Dr. Teresa Carson
Dr. Arnon Rubin