Hi doc, lately i've realized that my foot have become wider, and looks the foot arch have reduced. Causing pain behing ankle, near arch. Pls help?

Dr. Vic Kalman
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: What is Cause
A collapsing arch could is commonly due to wear and tear but can also be arthritis, tendon problems and other causes.
This change will affect the way you walk and contribute to other joint pains. Simple-try an over the counter arch support at a running store. I would certainly consider seeing a foot specialist to know the cause of the problem so that it can be addressed appropriately.

In brief: What is Cause
Dr. Vic Kalman
Dr. Vic Kalman
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
In brief: Plantar fasciitis
Get arch support, roll a can of soda under foot, roll a towel with your toes, strech you calf (bent foot upward) take tylenol (acetaminophen) or motrin.

In brief: Plantar fasciitis
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine