Im 22 my last period is april15, until now I have none . Im negative in pregnancy test. What should I do?

Dr. Christopher Dowd
In brief: Recheck
I can't tell what day you're writing this but it generally takes several days for your urinary levels of HCG to get elevated enough to be detected, and can take as much as 2 wks.
Over-the-counter tests aren't always as sensitive as tests at your doctor's office. Recheck a week or two later if you're late for your period & suspect you might be pregnant. See your doctor for more eval beyond that.

In brief: Recheck
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Mazin Albert
General Practice
In brief: See an OB/GYN
You want to schedule an appointment with your gynecologist for a workup of amenorrhea (lack of period).
It could be a variety of causes and a gyn will be able to narrow down the possibilities best.

In brief: See an OB/GYN
Mazin Albert
Mazin Albert
Answer assisted by Mazin Albert, Medical Student
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham