I am 22 I underwent lasik surgery last year and I sit on my PC for 4hours everyday.Will I get my number back ? Please help .

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Dry eye

Dry eye is very common after lasik surgery and will prolonged near/computer work.
I would try artificial tears frequently during the day, ointment at night, warm compresses 1-2 times a day, and omega-3 fatty acid supplements. If no improvement, see an eye doctor.

In brief: Dry eye

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Federico Mattioli
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Unlikely from that

It is not likely that using the pc 4 hours everyday will cause you to have a prescription change over the year. It can lead to eye fatigue, dryness, and temporary blurred vision.
Unrelated to pc use, it is always possible that the eyes may change anyway and lead to a prescription again which may only be slight in number.

In brief: Unlikely from that

Dr. Federico Mattioli
Dr. Federico Mattioli
Dr. Tal Raviv
Ophthalmology

In brief: Maybe

Regression of myopia after lasik (i.
e. Return of your number as you call it) can occur for a variety of reasons. The larger the initial myopia the higher chance of regression. There is no conclusive evidence that any computer use will increase nearsightedness.

In brief: Maybe

Regression of myopia after lasik (i.
Dr. Tal Raviv
Dr. Tal Raviv
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY

In brief: LASIK

The surgery results vary.
Most people with vision between 20/20-29/40 don't notice anything vision wise. Longetivity of results also varies good luck.

In brief: LASIK

The surgery results vary.
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Vicken Poochikian