In asia how much do tummy tucks (witch hazel) and breast lifts usually cost?

travel medicine. Travel medicine entails certain risks that patients should be aware of. Not all foreign clinics have the same standard of care as seen in the United States. You may be taking an undue risk trying to save money.
Be careful...... People who go out of the country for plastic surgery are willing to take the chance; the chance that if something goes awry, they might have to return there. Liability in this country prevents me from becoming involved in "screw up" cases that were originally done elsewhere. I see these now and again and some of them are not easily repaired at any price. Just be careful as you consider this.
Varies from country. Asia is a continent with vrious culture and geographic locations of many sovereign countries. This question is so wide is like asking to find a needle in a haystack (almost!).Can you be more specific. Which country?
Not sure. If you are considering surgery in asia, you should ask these questions of those practices in asia. I would surmise that it could potentially be significantly less expensive. Then again, you are asking someone to operate on you and putting your safety in their hands, not just for surgery but in the recovery period. Other countries also have different regulations and safety standards.