I have high toxoplasma igg. Can I have baby?

Don't know. I can't comment on whether you are fertile or not, but I suppose that is not your main question.Your high IgG means you had it in the past as many people do and are immune. A baby is at risk if you have it for the first time (when not immune) during pregnancy. Since you are immune, you will not get it during pregnancy so this is one issue you can eliminate from your list of worries.
Probably. Toxoplasmosis is not a rare disease. Many people have had it, had mild or inapparent symptoms & have recovered leaving them with protective immunity - an elevated specific igg antibody against toxoplasma gondii. If planning pregnancy you need to know if the infection was recent. This is done with an IgM and sometimes an igg avidity test. Speak to your ob/gyn or fertility specialist.