What is a tooth whitening product or procedure that really works without damaging your teeth?

Dr. Daniel Wolter
Dentistry
In brief: All From a Dentist
Over the counter products aren't tested by the fda or the american dental association, and often don't even display their ingredients.
Some work, some don't, but i wouldn't risk it. Anything prescribed or applied by your dentist will be proven, safe, and effective. If you want to be sure, you really need to have a dentist help you with this.

In brief: All From a Dentist
Dr. Daniel Wolter
Dr. Daniel Wolter
Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics
In brief: Many
Today's tooth whitening products are safe as used.
Especially those prescribed by your dentist. I have been doing this fro 23 years and the one my patient's like the best is lumibrite by denmat. The 32% solution requires that you wear the trays only 3 minutes. I use this myself. Happy whitening.

In brief: Many
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Thaler
In brief: They all remove
They all remove stain and tooth structure.

In brief: They all remove
Dr. Stephen Tsoucaris
Dr. Stephen Tsoucaris
Dr. Cindy Juster