Is there a support system out there for parents of babies with dysphagia aka swallowing disorder?

Childrens Hospitals. Most children with swallowing disorders are seen by a team of providers including occupational therapy, gastroenterology and sometimes ear, nose and throat. If you are associated with a children's hospital they can connect you a local support group. You are not alone in your community.