Can stretching and exercise help me grow taller?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: No, but

Height is how you carry yourself, proper posture, wearing the right clothes for your body habitus.
Stand straight, hold your head square, don't slump, look confident, shoulders back, head a bit back (almost like trying to make a double chin): you'll look taller, tougher, send a message to that oncoming intruder that says 'don't mess with me'. Yes, stretch away. Perception is everything.

In brief: No, but

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: Not really

The growth plates of the long bones will determine the final stature of anyone.
When they have closed(after puberty), you are at your final height. Any stretching may straighten the vertebrae, briefly adding height,but as gravity exerts its normal effect, you return to normal posture and settled height,with some natural curving in the neck and back.

In brief: Not really

Dr. Jonathan Jassey