Which oral antihyperglycemics are most effective in reducing hemoglobin a?

Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: Pick your poison
Oral hypoglycemic drugs bring sugars under better control by different mechanisms of action.
Fast lowering ones are typically drugs that stimulate increased Insulin production. With time though, there's only so much your beat up pancreas can do to keep up with the demands. Other orals work in different ways, sensitizing you to the effects of insulin. Not the most potent but friendlier2ur pancreas.

In brief: Pick your poison
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology
In brief: I think
You mean hemoglobin a-1-c.
This is not a do it yourself project. Metformin is safe, effective and cheap for type ii variety. It and your diet blood sugar levels need to be watched by a doctor knowledgeable about the choices of drugs, and knowledge of your case.

In brief: I think
You mean hemoglobin a-1-c.
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Steven Seres