Anyone had solu-medrol IV for MS and get great results?

In brief: RELAPSES

IV Solumedrol (methylprednisolone) in appropriate dosing over 3 days has reversed relapses in most of my patients, but NOT always.
Where poor outcomes have occurred, have used Acthar (ACTH) instead. Other choices include plasmapheresis, and if pregnant, IVIG.

In brief: RELAPSES

Dr. Gael Yonnet
Neurology

In brief: See answer below

Solumedrol (methylprednisolone) is frequently used to manage ms relapses.
It may take a few days to see the benefit of this therapy. It is usually given as 1000mg IV per day for three consecutive days and may help reduce the inflammatory process causing a relapse. That said, some people do not find it beneficial.

In brief: See answer below

Dr. Gael Yonnet
Dr. Gael Yonnet