Anyone had solu-medrol IV for MS and get great results?

In brief: RELAPSES
IV Solumedrol (methylprednisolone) in appropriate dosing over 3 days has reversed relapses in most of my patients, but NOT always.
Where poor outcomes have occurred, have used Acthar (ACTH) instead. Other choices include plasmapheresis, and if pregnant, IVIG.

In brief: RELAPSES
Dr. Gael Yonnet
Neurology
In brief: See answer below
Solumedrol (methylprednisolone) is frequently used to manage ms relapses.
It may take a few days to see the benefit of this therapy. It is usually given as 1000mg IV per day for three consecutive days and may help reduce the inflammatory process causing a relapse. That said, some people do not find it beneficial.

In brief: See answer below
Dr. Gael Yonnet
Dr. Gael Yonnet
Dr. Eric Weisman