Best soft tooth brush on the market is which one?

In brief: The one you use
The best toothbrush (soft or extra soft) is the one that you will use on a consistent basis to perform daily home care at least twice a day.
The technology involved in manufacturing has come very far so that most all companies have a really good brush. Electric models do provide some assistance to those with poor manual dexterity and can vastly improve oral hygiene in these cases.

In brief: The one you use
Dr. Willis Hardesty
Dr. Willis Hardesty
Dr. Aaron Smith
Dentistry
In brief: The one you like.
As long as you choose a soft bristle toothbrush, there is no better brand over another, in my opinion.
Choose the one that you like the most so that you will want to continue brushing regularly!

In brief: The one you like.
Dr. Aaron Smith
Dr. Aaron Smith
Dr. James Beck
Dentistry
In brief: Phillips sonicare
The best toothbrush in my opinion is the phillips sonicare electric toothbrush.
I use one and it is amazing.

In brief: Phillips sonicare
I use one and it is amazing.
Dr. James Beck
Dr. James Beck
Dr. Robert Landman
Dentistry
In brief: Toothbrush
If the brush makes it into your hands, and you use it for the appropriate amount of time, that is the best brush.
. You can certainly spend a little extra for the sonics, but people,myself included , have done well for yrs without. Full disclosure i did get one electric( cant remember brand) , and imo , my mouth felt cleaner, not that i had any issue with use of the manual..

In brief: Toothbrush
Dr. Robert Landman
Dr. Robert Landman
Dr. Adam Smith