How effective is the fraxel laser skin rejuvenation?

Very good. Fraxel is very effective with minimum downtime. Fraxel is my work horse with my practice.
Fraxel is fantastic. We have been using fraxel lasers (restore, repair and recently dual) for many years and out of 12 devices in my office they are my favorite. I personally have had the fraxel restore and dual treatments and got great results. My patients love them as well.
Very good. Like any treatment, as long as expectations are reasonable, the fraxel can get very good improvement (not perfection) in skin rejuvenation.