How effective is the fraxel laser skin rejuvenation?

Dr. Jane Chung
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Very good
Fraxel is very effective with minimum downtime.
Fraxel is my work horse with my practice.

In brief: Very good
Dr. Jane Chung
Dr. Jane Chung
Dr. Lorrie Klein
Dermatology
In brief: Fraxel is fantastic
We have been using fraxel lasers (restore, repair and recently dual) for many years and out of 12 devices in my office they are my favorite.
I personally have had the fraxel restore and dual treatments and got great results. My patients love them as well.

In brief: Fraxel is fantastic
Dr. Lorrie Klein
Dr. Lorrie Klein
Dr. Jason Lichten
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Very good
Like any treatment, as long as expectations are reasonable, the fraxel can get very good improvement (not perfection) in skin rejuvenation.

In brief: Very good
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. M. Christine Lee
The older Fraxel (which is a fractionated Erbium) is not as effective as the newer fractional CO2 lasers. There is a lot of confusion about the names. Also, not all fractional CO2 lasers are alike--some are more powerful and able to give better results than the lower powered devices. ActiveFX and DeepFX and TotalFX by Lumenis are the most powerful and versatile fractional CO2 lasers on the market and able to give much better results than lower powered fractional CO2 lasers.