Is there a correlation between blood glucose and hba1c?

In brief: HbA1c
A hba1c test is a blood test that will show how well (or poorly) glucose control has been over the last few months.
It measures a special type of hemoglobin that forms as a result of high glucose levels. A high hba1c means poor glucose control.

In brief: HbA1c
Dr. Guillermo Martinez-torres
Dr. Guillermo Martinez-torres
Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: Yes!
Absolutely. I get excited when i get good questions to answer! good question! A1c is basically the percentage of sugar glazed hemoglobin circulating in your blood.
Tr better your glucose levels are on average, the lower your a1c. The closer to normal it becomes( less than 5.7%, te happier we are with you. I might kiss you, hug you an for sure praise you. Seen my grandma die from diabetes...

In brief: Yes!
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Steven Seres